1/3 Photos of Shrimp Deviled Eggs
This is part of a salad recipe that was in Family Circle Magazine. I am also posting the salad recipe. It is called Shrimp Deviled Egg Salad. The deviled eggs are great in the salad, yet good enough to eat all by themselves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut peeled eggs in half lenghtwise.
- 2Scoop yolks out into a mixing bowl and mash with a fork.
- 3Add mayonniase,dijon mustard,dill,lemon juice,garlic salt,pepper and shrimp to egg yolks and stir to blend completely.
- 4Fill each egg white with yolk mixture.
- 5Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.0
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 486.6 mg
- Sodium 347.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: