This is part of a salad recipe that was in Family Circle Magazine. I am also posting the salad recipe. It is called Shrimp Deviled Egg Salad. The deviled eggs are great in the salad, yet good enough to eat all by themselves.
- Cut peeled eggs in half lenghtwise.
- Scoop yolks out into a mixing bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add mayonniase,dijon mustard,dill,lemon juice,garlic salt,pepper and shrimp to egg yolks and stir to blend completely.
- Fill each egg white with yolk mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.