Just Cher's Note:
This dish takes but minutes to prepare but is fancy enough for one of those special evenings. I sometimes double the sauce to dip the bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs unpeeled large raw shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 French rolls, split lengthwise & toasted
- 1Peel and devein shrimp.
- 2Sauté green onion and garlic in butter until onions are tender.
- 3Add shrimp,wine, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 4Cook over medium high heat about 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 5Stir in dill weed and parsley.
- 6Spoon shrimp mixture over toasted rolls topping with a little of the sauce.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Destin
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 628.9
- Calories from Fat 442
- Total Fat 49.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.6 g
- Cholesterol 408.0 mg
- Sodium 1462.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 33.2 g