Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 (5 ounce) package fine noodles
- 1 lb shrimp
- 3⁄8 cup butter
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 lb fresh mushrooms
- 12 medium stuffed olives, sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle pimientos
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- salt and pepper
- Cook noodles in 2 quarts boiling water for 15 minutes or until al dente.
- Cook shrimp in boiling water for 2 minutes, peel and set aside.
- Saute garlic in butter for 15 minutes.
- Lower heat and add flour till blended.
- Slowly add water until sauce is smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and shrimp, simmering for five minutes.
- Spoon shrimp and sauce over hot noodles.