Recipe by Vivien Shea
This is an impressive appetizer. It not only looks great when you use a mold, but, it taste delicious. It's so easy to make and will be a hit at any party!
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin (I use Knox)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans shrimp, drained
- 1 1⁄4 cups green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan bring cream of mushroom soup and unflavored gelatin to a boil.
- Add cream cheese and stir until smooth, some small lumps may remain.
- Remove from heat and add shrimp, green onions and mayonnaise.
- Stir until well blended.
- Pour into mold and refrigerate overnight.
- Unmold and serve with crackers.