This is from Cooking Light. It is served with Mango Salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 411.06 g can zesty diced tomatoes with jalapenos, undrained
- 411.06 g can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 29.58 ml tequila
- 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- 7.39 ml ground cumin
- 453.59 g steamed shrimp, peeled with tails
- 59.14 ml fresh cilantro
- 255.14 g package fresh angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- 2Removed tails if desired. Add shrimp and cilantro to tomato mixture; simmer until thoroughly heated. Cook pasta according to package directions using 1 teaspoon oil; drain.
- 3Toss shrimp mixture with cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Del Sol
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.0
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 220.8 mg
- Sodium 681.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 33.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: