- 411.06 g canzesty diced tomatoes with jalapenos, undrained
- 411.06 g can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 29.58 ml tequila
- 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- 7.39 ml ground cumin
- 453.59 g steamed shrimp, peeled with tails
- 59.14 ml fresh cilantro
- 255.14 g packagefresh angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 4.92 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Removed tails if desired. Add shrimp and cilantro to tomato mixture; simmer until thoroughly heated. Cook pasta according to package directions using 1 teaspoon oil; drain.
- Toss shrimp mixture with cooked pasta.