Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Cooking Light. It is served with Mango Salad.
Make and share this Shrimp Del Sol recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canzesty diced tomatoes with jalapenos, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 lb steamed shrimp, peeled with tails
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefresh angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Removed tails if desired. Add shrimp and cilantro to tomato mixture; simmer until thoroughly heated. Cook pasta according to package directions using 1 teaspoon oil; drain.
- Toss shrimp mixture with cooked pasta.