Terri F.'s Note:
Don't remember where this recipe came from, have served it for years. A family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter over low heat in small saucepan.
- 2Add garlic, parsley, paprika, pepper, and wine, and mix thoroughly.
- 3Stir bread crumbs into butter mixture.
- 4Place shrimp in 13x9 baking dish.
- 5Spread butter and crumb mixture over.
- 6Bake at 350 F degrees about 30 minutes, until crumbs brown.
- 7Sprinkle with more fresh chopped parsley.
- 8Serve with good bread for dipping in garlic/herb butter.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp DeJonghe
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.6
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 335.3 mg
- Sodium 552.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 33.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: