Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Don't remember where this recipe came from, have served it for years. A family favorite.
Make and share this Shrimp DeJonghe recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter over low heat in small saucepan.
- Add garlic, parsley, paprika, pepper, and wine, and mix thoroughly.
- Stir bread crumbs into butter mixture.
- Place shrimp in 13x9 baking dish.
- Spread butter and crumb mixture over.
- Bake at 350 F degrees about 30 minutes, until crumbs brown.
- Sprinkle with more fresh chopped parsley.
- Serve with good bread for dipping in garlic/herb butter.