Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (Tabasco)
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup or 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup v 8 vegetable juice
- fresh ground black pepper
- 12 cooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined with tail on
- 1⁄2 lemon, cut into wedges
- In a bowl, mix the celery, horseradish, lemon juice, hot sauce, ketchup, and V8 juice; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce into 2 martini glasses; surround rim with 6 jumbo shrimp.
- Serve lemon wedges on cocktail forks alongside glasses.