Recipe by Little Bee
This is quite simple and impressive! Serve very hot in individual dishes, or on toast points, as an appetizer, or over rice as an entree.
- 2 cups finely chopped scallions, with tops
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup butter
- 2 lbs medium raw shrimp, cleaned and shelled
- 3 tablespoons fine breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, sauté scallions and garlic in butter until lightly browned. Add shrimp. Cook for 3 minutes, turning several times. Add bread crumbs. Cook until they are browned, stirring constantly be careful not to overcook the Shrimp or they will be tough. Add remaining ingredients. Stir and serve in individual dishes, or on toast points, as an appetizer, or over rice as an entree.