Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
The ingredients sound a bit strange but the flavor and presentation is wonderful. Lots of color and very easy to prepare.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (more to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup honeydew, cut into balls
- 1⁄2 cup cantaloupe, cut into balls
- 1⁄2 cup slivered water chestnut
- 3 cups cooked small shell pasta
- 1 lb cooked baby shrimp (small/med)
- 3⁄4 cup frozen tiny peas
- 2 green onions, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Mix curry powder and mayo set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients and toss with dressing.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- I like to reserve about 1/4 cup of the shimp and top the salad.
This was a very good salad. Different from other shrimp salads. Made for Newest Zaar.