- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small tomatoes, peeled and chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 (6 ounce) can baby shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 English muffins, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush avocado slices with lime juice; heat in slow oven (300 degrees) 5 to 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in small sauepan; add curry, salt, tomato and onion.
- Cook till onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp; heat through.
- Stir in sour cream; heat through but do not boil.
- Top muffin halves with warm avocado; spoon shrimp curry over.