Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy, this hot appetizer comes from the Creole chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- 1⁄2 cup shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard (Coleman's is excellent)
- 1 teaspoon sherry wine
- Ritz crackers or cocktail bread round, to serve
- Saute shrimp in melted butter.
- Add seasonings and wine.
- When hot, serve on crackers or cocktail rounds.