- 1 cup sauteed mushroom
- 5 tablespoons butter or 5 tablespoons margarine
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (I use 3 but I like curry alot)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup milk (use coconut milk for a sweeter flavor)
- 1 cup light cream
- 2 cups already steamed and peeled shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute mushrooms in 1 tbsp butter over medium heat until wilted. (about 10 mins)
- In a large frying pan, melt 1/4 cup butter over medium high heat.
- Blend in flour, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
- When mixture is thoroughly mixed, add milk and cream and continue cooking over high heat until mixture thickens.
- Add mushrooms and shrimp and continue to cook another 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Serve over white rice.