Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast and delicious! Use the small, less expensive shrimp in this.
- 1 lb shrimp, raw, peeled, deveined
- 1 green pepper
- 2 green onions, white and green part
- 1 red potatoes, size of tennis ball
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning or 1 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut vegetables into smaller chunks and place in a food processor with the shrimp. Pulse about 10 times or as need to get everything chopped to the size you desire.
- Whisk the egg and seasonings together and add to food processor. Pulse just a few times to mix.
- Remove mixture from food processor, form into patties and roll in bread crumbs.
- You can refrigerate the mixture to firm it up before forming into patties if you wish.
- Fry in a lightly sprayed non stick pan until brown.