Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from a very nice Restaurant called "The French Hen". The recipe does not give the bag size of the shrimp. You would just have to use your own judgement on this one.
- 1 bag chopped and drained shrimp
- 5 tablespoons pommery mustard
- 1 bunch scallion
- 3 tablespoons sauteed garlic
- 3 tablespoons sauteed shallots
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 20 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and make patties.
- Bread with standard breading (flour, egg, breadcrumbs).
- Pan fry.