Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Great appetizer or snack anytime recipe. Very easy to prepare, quick to be eaten!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked shrimp
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon water
- Combine shrimp, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and milk and mix well.
- Spoon 2 T of mixture onto the middle of separated crescent rolls dough.
- Roll up as directed on package and place on baking sheet.
- Brush rolls with mixture of egg and water and bake at 375 deegrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
The recipe is very bland because there are no seasonings in it. I added minced onion and a little onion salt and it was truly wonderful. I also cut the dough pieces in half.