- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked shrimp
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine shrimp, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and milk and mix well.
- Spoon 2 T of mixture onto the middle of separated crescent rolls dough.
- Roll up as directed on package and place on baking sheet.
- Brush rolls with mixture of egg and water and bake at 375 deegrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.