This easy creole can be made in the oven or on the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have 4 sheets (12x18-inch each) Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil ready.
- 2Have nonstick cooking spray (such as Pam) handy.
- 3Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium high. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Combine rice, tomatoes, green pepper, celery, onion, Creole seasoning, brown sugar and oregano. Stir in shrimp.
- 5Center one-fourth of mixture on each sheet of foil.
- 6Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- 7Bake 14 to 16 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR grill 8 to 10 minutes in covered grill.
- 8Makes 4 servings.
- 9Note: Cook time does not include cooking of the rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Creole Packets
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 180.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomatoes with onion and garlic