Top Review by CALLMESUGAR
I just finished making this dish and it is wonderful. Not only does it smell and look delicious it taste great too. Along side some white rice makes this dish climbs its way up to my top 5 recipes. Thanks dancer!!!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans tomatoes seasoned with basil garlic & oregano
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high.
- Add shrimp and cook about 2 minutes on each side, or until they just turn pink (they will cook more later).
- Remove from the pan.
- Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring, or until the vegetables are softened.
- Add the peppers and cook another 3 to 4 minutes, again stirring frequently.
- Add the tomatoes and old bay and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the shrimp and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until they are heated through.
- Remove from heat, stir in the parsley; serve immediately.