Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a hit at the New Year's Party. Quit addictive and so pretty and festive looking on the table.
- 2 (500 g) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle seafood cocktail sauce (with horseradish, I used heinz)
- 2 (10 ounce) canssmall-medium shrimp
- 1 green pepper, diced finely
- 3 green onions, ends diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (older the better)
- Mix, in a bowl, the first 5 ingredients. Spread in a 9x13 pan.
- Layer overtop, and in order given the next 5 ingredients.
- This is best if mixed the night before serving, but a few hours is great too. Serve with assorted wheat and rice crackers.