Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are so good!
Make and share this Shrimp & Crab Quesadilla recipe from Food.com.
- In medium bowl combine shrimp, crab, corn, salsa, sour cream and peppers.
- Combine cheeses together.
- Top 4 tortillas with 3/4 cups of cheese.
- Top cheese with mixture.
- Top with remaining 4 tortillas.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Place a quesadilla in skillet and cook until browned, 3 - 4 minutes.
- Flip and cook 3 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into 6 wedges.