Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are so good!
- 8 ounces shrimp, cooked
- 8 ounces crab, flaked
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, chunky
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 small jalapeno peppers, seeded, chopped fine
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 8 tortillas, 8-inch flour
- In medium bowl combine shrimp, crab, corn, salsa, sour cream and peppers.
- Combine cheeses together.
- Top 4 tortillas with 3/4 cups of cheese.
- Top cheese with mixture.
- Top with remaining 4 tortillas.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Place a quesadilla in skillet and cook until browned, 3 - 4 minutes.
- Flip and cook 3 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into 6 wedges.