Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from Campbell's Kitchen slightly modified by me. Quick easy busy day lunch, seve with a small green salad and crusty roll
- 1 can campbell cream of potato soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half cream (I use 2% milk)
- 2 cups whole kernel corn (fresh or canned)
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained,cut into 1/8 inch strips
- 1 1⁄4 cups small shrimp, cooked
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives or 2 tablespoons basil
- salt & pepper
- Mix together Cream (milk), corn,& tomatoes in a saucepan and bring to a boil Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp, heat through.
- Season with Salt& Pepper.
- Sprinkle on the chives (basil).