Recipe by Scandigirl
This wonderful appetizer dish can be served with crackers or freshly baked bread.
- 3 lbs small shrimp
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 2 red onions
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 10 lemons, juice of
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce or 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the shrimp with the Worcestershire sauce, water and salt.
- Clean them.
- Cut the coriander very small.
- Cut the onions in thin slices.
- In a bowl put the shrimp, coriander, onions and lemon juice to cover.
- Add jalapeno pepper to taste, tomato sauce or ketchup and olive oil.
- Mix everything well.
- If necessary add a pinch of salt.
- Let it marinade some minutes in the refrigerator and serve cool.