- 12 ounces conchiglie (med. shell pasta)
- boiling water, salted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 3⁄4 lb small shrimp, cooked
- 1 teaspoon dry sherry
- salt, to taste
- parmesan cheese, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Following pasta directions, cook pasta al dente.
- Drain and turn out onto a platter; keep warm.
- Melt butter, in a small pan over low heat.
- Add basil and parsley. And heat until bubbly.
- Add shrimp and sherry, just until shrimp are heated through.
- Pour shrimp sauce over cooked pasta and sprimkle with salt and Parmesan cheese to taste.