www.finedinings.com Easy, and much better than your store bought shrimp cocktail sauce.
Make and share this Shrimp Cocktail With Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons hot creamed horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly cracked
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 20 -24 shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 2 lemon slices
- 2 parsley sprigs
- Make the shrimp cocktail sauce by combining all ingredients up to the shrimp. Can be prepared in advance.
- Spoon the cocktail sauce into martini glasses. Arrange shrimp around the rim, draping tails over the side for presentation.
- Make a slit in the lemonn slices from peel to centre and place on rim of glasses. Add parsley sprigs for garnish.