- 24 jumbo shrimp, cooked
- 4 kiwi fruits, scooped into pieces
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon key lime juice
- 1 ounce white rum
- 1 medium yellow heirloom tomato, seeded and diced
- 1⁄3 cup sweet onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash pieces from kiwifruits, avocado, lime juice and rum in medium bowl, leaving some lumps.
- Stir in tomato, onion, cilantro, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Spoon 2/3 cup into chilled martini glass.
- Arrange 6 shrimp around the rim, serve immediately.