1/1 Photo of Shrimp Cocktail With Kiwi Daiquiri Guacamole
Lovely starter to a meal or for a cocktail party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 jumbo shrimp, cooked
- 4 kiwi fruits, scooped into pieces
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon key lime juice
- 1 ounce white rum
- 1 medium yellow heirloom tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup sweet onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1Mash pieces from kiwifruits, avocado, lime juice and rum in medium bowl, leaving some lumps.
- 2Stir in tomato, onion, cilantro, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper.
- 3Spoon 2/3 cup into chilled martini glass.
- 4Arrange 6 shrimp around the rim, serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Cocktail With Kiwi Daiquiri Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.0
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 255.3 mg
- Sodium 547.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 36.4 g