1/1 Photo of Shrimp Cocktail Spread
This is from an old Best of Bridge cookbook that has been served at many parties and is always the first thing to be gobbled up. If you run out of crackers people will eat it with spoons! You can use light versions of cream cheese and mayo but I can't tell you what the results would be like. Feel free to add another can of shrimp if you want it shrimpier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the cream cheese, sour cream and mayo together till smooth. Spread onto a 12" serving platter or pie dish.
- 2Cover evenly with seafood sauce.
- 3Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella, then with shrimp.
- 4Top evenly with green onion, tomato and green pepper.
- 5Cover and chill until ready to serve - any kind of cracker or tortilla chips will be good.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Cocktail Spread
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.4
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 82.6 mg
- Sodium 416.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce