Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very simple and delicious sauce to serve with boiled or fried shrimp.
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce (like Heinz)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Mix all of the ingredients.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
simple ,tastes great,zwt9
Made for the weekend, so have just sampled off a spoon. (Shrimp comes in on Thursdays) I like to make the sauce at least a day ahead to blend the flavors. I like it! Made for ZWT3.
Made this recipe for ZWT 3. It just doesn't get easier or tastier than this. I served this with steamed shrimp and it was perfect. Very nice blend of flavors. This cocktail sauce will be a repeat performer in my household. Everybody at the table enjoyed it. Thanks, PanNan for sharing this quick, easy and delicious condiment recipe.