Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this, shrimp cocktail salad on brown bread. Yum!
- 7 ounces cooked peeled shrimp
- 2 slices brown bread
- butter, for spreading
- arugula leaf
- 2 tablespoons salad cream
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Butter the slices of bread.
- Mix the cocktail sauce ingredients together then add the shrimp, stirring well to coat.
- Top one slice of bread with the arugula leaves followed by the shrimp mixture.
- Top with the other slice of bread.
- Cut into trianges and serve!