Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Shrimp Cocktail Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 311.84 g Market Pantry® frozen shrimp cocktail ring with sauce, thawed *Available at most TARGET®
- 29.58 ml thinly sliced green onions
- 2 hot dog potato rolls, cut in half
- 9.85 ml butter, softened
- 1 lemon
- Remove and discard the shrimp tails. In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with 2 tablespoons cocktail sauce and 1 tablespoon green onions.
- Toast the 4 buns in the toaster oven or oven, then spread 1/2 teaspoon butter inside the cut sides of each. Stuff with the shrimp mixture. Zest the lemon directly on top. Cut the lemon into small wedges and serve with the shrimp rolls.