1/1 Photo of Shrimp Cocktail-Mexican Style
2 hrs 15 mins
I got this recipe from a friend that tried something similar in a restaurant on South Padre island.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place shrimp in a large bowl.
- 2Stir in garlic, red onion and cilantro.
- 3Mix in Clamato, ketchup, lime juice, minced serrano and horseradish.
- 4Season with salt.
- 5Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- 6Stir in avocado when ready to serve so it doesn't get too mushy.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Cocktail-Mexican Style
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.1
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 442.0 mg
- Sodium 1055.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 49.8 g