Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious Shrimp Cocktail
- 2 1⁄2 lbs fresh shrimp (without shells, any size)
- 4 cups shredded crab (imitation)
- 2 cups chopped cilantro
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped avocados
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce ("Tapatio" brand preferred)
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Cook the shrimp (by boiling it in water until ready). Then let the shrimp sit on the juice until it all has cooled down.
- You will then pour ketchup into the shrimp and juice and mix. Add ketchup until juice has thickened.
- Add the rest on the ingredients and mix together.
- Put in the refrigerator and chill for about an hour.
- Finally, serve chilled and eat with saltine crackers. It is delicious!