Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a little different from the traditional shrimp cocktail sauce. You may add more lemon if you prefer, more/less curry, and more/less Tobasco sauce as you please. I hope you enjoy this. This is pretty much a "dump" recipe & then blend all ingredients together. The recipe makes a bunch, about 5 cups or so, so i divide recipe into small containers & freeze if we're not entertaining a large group. It does keep well in the frige. Do not use Miracle whip in this recipe.
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons paprika (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons curry (to taste)
- 3 pinches salt
- 3 pinches pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) bottle ketchup
- 5 drops Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- 1 pint mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 lemons, juice of (to taste)
- Mix all ingredients together. Let set in frige several hours so all ingredients get happy together. Serve with chilled cooked shrimp. I also use this to dip with imitation crab.