Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great-tasting appetizer, perfect for a dinner party.
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can small shrimp, rinsed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight to blend flavors.
- Serve with crackers.
I found this in The Pillsbury Cookbook. I even made homemade chili sauce to go in it (see Recipe #426740). This is very quick to prepare, but also very yummy. Thank you for sharing!