Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and great for dinner partys as Appetizer. From Pol Martin Cookbook.
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 24 shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- mix all ingredients together (except shrimp) in a bowl.
- season to taste with salt and pepper.
- serve sauce in small bowl to accompany shrimp.
The Perfect shrimp cocktail! We really enjoyed it; thank you. I made this for ZWT5. Rita