Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm very surprised that this recipe isn't on here. This is how I've always made mine and I hope you enjoy it as much as my family.
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 118.29 ml chili sauce
- 14.78 ml horseradish
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 453.59 g shelled deveined cooked shrimp
- In small bowl, combine ketchup, chili sauce, horseradish and worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Arrange shrimp in serving tray.
- Serve with sauce immedietely.
What a simple and tasty sauce! This will be a regular at my house. Thanks mommyoffour for sharing. Made for Think Pink.