Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is our favorite shrimp cocktail sauce. Very simple and can be made ahead.
Make and share this Shrimp Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- 340.19 g bottle chili sauce
- 29.58 ml horseradish
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 36 shrimp, cooked
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp.
- Chill sauce thoroughly.
- Before serving, mix shrimp with sauce.
- Serve over lettuce or in a wine glass for a nice presentation.
Oh so good!!! I cooked the shrimp with a bit of salt and pepper, placed it on shredded lettuce and spooned the sauce in the centre so we could dip as much as we wanted to. I'm not a saucy girl (lazyme might argue with that!), so I prefer to use it to taste. I like this cocktail sauce a lot - it's different than most, maybe a bit smoother and not quite so tangy. Made for PRMR tag game. Thanks a lot lazyme! :)