Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
This rich and creamy creation simmers in the slow cooker.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (11 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 lbs cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- In a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the onion mixture, milk, soups, corn, Creole seasoning and garlic powder. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours. Stir in shrimp and cream cheese.
- Cook 30 minutes longer or until shrimp are heated through and cheese is melted. Stir to blend.