- 8 ounces chorizo sausage, casing removed and finely diced
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, raw- shelled, deveined and diced
- 20 leaves radicchio
- 20 stuffed green olives (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the sausage and bell peppers in oil for about 8 minutes, until the pepper is tender.
- Stir in the shrimp and saute for 2 more minutes until the shrimp ar no longer translucent.
- Spoon about 2 Tbls of filling into each radicchio leaf.
- Roll each leaf and fasten with an olive studded toothpick.