Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My favorite chip dip. I like it best with Ruffel syled chips and small pretzel twists. Family recipe. * Dip tastes much better if allowed to sit in the refrigerator over night.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup (If you can't find thus substitute with Cream if Celery and two drops of red food coloring)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (4 ounce) can small shrimp, divided (rinse, drain)
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Blend together room temperature cream cheese and can of shrimp soup or substitute listed above.
- Add garlic powder, italian seasoning, and half of the can of shrimp.
- Blend well.
- Fold in remaining half can of shrimp.
- Transfer to desired container and refridgerate over night.