Haven't tried yet, just putting here for safe keeping. Sounds great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon until crisp enough to chop.
- 2Remove bacon and retain about 2 tablespoons fat in pan.
- 3Peel and de-vein shrimp, then chunk.
- 4Grill in pan 1 minute.
- 5Stir in cheese, salsa, tomatoes and chiles.
- 6Turn to blend, but not long or shrimp will become tough.
- 7Divide and pile on tortillas.
- 8Fold all sides over and fasten with wooden picks.
- 9Slide carefully into hot oil and brown lightly.
- 10Drain on paper towels. (Or bake at 400 degrees F for 7 to 10 minutes.).
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Chimichangas
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.5
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 139.5 mg
- Sodium 1350.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 31.9 g