Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
Haven't tried yet, just putting here for safe keeping. Sounds great.
Make and share this Shrimp Chimichangas recipe from Food.com.
- Fry bacon until crisp enough to chop.
- Remove bacon and retain about 2 tablespoons fat in pan.
- Peel and de-vein shrimp, then chunk.
- Grill in pan 1 minute.
- Stir in cheese, salsa, tomatoes and chiles.
- Turn to blend, but not long or shrimp will become tough.
- Divide and pile on tortillas.
- Fold all sides over and fasten with wooden picks.
- Slide carefully into hot oil and brown lightly.
- Drain on paper towels. (Or bake at 400 degrees F for 7 to 10 minutes.).