Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and delicious! Even my kids will gobble this up! Make more!!
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of shrimp soup
- 3 cups milk
- 8 ounces Velveeta Mexican cheese, seasoned processed cheese (i.e. Mexican Velveeta, etc.)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon beaumond seasoning
- 8 ounces small shrimp (salad style)
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT the last in pot or crock. Heat on low heat until cheese is melted. Add shrimp. Continue to cook until shrimp is warmed through (approx 3 minutes).
- Serve with crusty bread!