This is the first recipe I ever came up with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces baby shrimp
- 1 cup white rice
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or 2 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 dash salt
- 1Cook rice in water with chicken bouillon for 20 minutes or until done. Put on the side.
- 2Cut chicken breast into thumb size pieces.
- 3Put flour and spices into small bowl. You can change amounts or types of spices to your taste. Mix the flour and spices together.
- 4Heat oil in skillet.
- 5Put chicken pieces in flour and dredge them till covered. Put into heated oil in skillet.
- 6Cook chicken till no longer pink in color.
- 7Add frozen salad shrimp. These should be the ones that come 100 to a pound. You can add more if you really like shrimp.
- 8Add soy sauce or Braggs Liquid Aminos to the skillet. The flour, water from the shrimp and soy sauce form a thin sauce.
- 9Cook down till shrimp are hot and sauce is thin.
- 10Put rice on plate. Add chicken and shrimp mixture. Mix so the sauce is stirred well into the rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp & Chicken With Rice
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.0
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 174.0 mg
- Sodium 1194.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 38.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: