Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Easy and delicious broiled sandwiches from Alaska Shrimp and Crab Recipes by Cecilia Nibeck.
- 1⁄2 lb cooked shrimp, shelled and coursely chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄8 cup onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 rolls, split and slightly buttered
- Combine cheese, butter, onion, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, paprika. Fold in shrimp.
- Fill rolls with mixture.
- Broil until bubbly and lightly brown.
This a quick and yummy sandwich -- I enjoyed it. I didn't have the Worcestershire sauce, but otherwise followed the recipe. Thank you for sharing!
This was enjoted by all.. I did put some extra cheese -my preference. So simple , and made for a terrific lunch today, with shrimp fettutinie. Made for aus/nz edition 7.
The DM and I thoroughly enjoyed this for lunch. I halved it for 3 serves and served it over 2 jumbo wholegrain hot dog rolls. I did put some extra cheese on the top before putting under the grill/broiler. Thank you Vicki in CT for an enjoyable lunch, made for Edition 5 - Make My Recipe - a game of tag.