Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make these and after cooking, freeze on a cookie sheet & then transfer to a freezer bag. Love, Love ,Love to have these in the freezer to pull out when friends drop by. Wonderful as an open face sandwich.
- melba toast
- 1 lb small shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons onions, minced
- sesame seeds
- Place shrimp on each round. Combine mayo, cheese & onions.
- Spoon mixture over shrimp. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place canapes on cookie sheet & broil until golden brown & bubbly.
- Serve hot.
These little gems are a delight! So quick and easy to make and so tasty. I used frozen salad sized shrimp and thin triscuits instead of melba rounds. Made with ingredients I always have on hand these can be ready for guests (or just us!) in a flash. Thanks for sharing the recipe!