Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love cheese ball, this is just another yummy recipe.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese with chives
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 1⁄2 ounces cocktail shrimp
- 1 -2 cup chopped pecans, fine
- Drain shrimp.
- Mix shrimp and garlic powder together.
- Whip all cream cheese together until fluffy.
- Combine cream cheese mixture with shrimp mixture.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Form into 1 ball.
- Roll in finely chopped pecans.
- serve with asst crackers.
Not much taste and hard to make into a ball - too sticky.