1/2 Photos of Shrimp & Cheese Appetizers
Quick easy and attractive "do Ahead" appetizer They freeze well Instead of the English muffins I use 8 slices of Whole wheat bread, sandwich loaf, crusts removed. Then flatten the slices with a rolling pin, put the slices on a cookie sheet and toast one side of the bread under the broiler. Then turn the bread over and spread the mixture on each slice. Cut the slices into 3 pieces each. If you want to use the English muffin but want them a bit thinner use 3 muffins and cut them into 3 pieces each
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together the cheese, butter, mayo, lemon juice, cayenne,& onion powder.
- 2Beat until smooth then add shrimp and mix until they are evenly spread.
- 3Spread on the 8 muffin halves.
- 4You may now freeze them well wrapped or continue to broil them.
- 5Broil until lightly browned & bubbly.
- 6Cut each muffin half into 6 pieces & serve.
- 7If you have frozen them defrost for 1/2 hour then under broiler apprs 8" from heat for 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp & Cheese Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.8
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 32.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: