Recipe by ~Lynn~
This is a wonderfully refreshing salsa like dish. Once you start eating it, you can't stop! You can make it as hot or mild as you like to suit all tastes. This makes a lot but don't worry, it just gets better with time and is good for several days after. Perfect for entertaining!
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, tails and shell removed
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons ketchup, if needed
- 1 -2 jalapeno, seeds removed and minced
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon Sazon Goya seasoning, approx. (comes in a packet)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop shrimp into bite size pieces.
- Mix in large bowl with all other vegetables and ingredients.
- Add ketchup to thicken if necessary.
- Season with one packet of sazon.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill for several hours if time permits.
- Serve with tortilla chips (we prefer the blue corn chips) and enjoy!